We are looking for an energetic Business Development Manager, with the mindset to chase prospects across the world and close the deals. Are you the target driven and results oriented sales talent with a passion for IT that we are looking for?
About the Job
The average person spends over 6 hours per day on the internet. All is connected through the internet and this keeps growing. The Global Cloud market is showing “double digit growth”, year-over-year. This is what we see in our inbound leads and the number clients we welcome every month. Therefore, we’re looking to expand our Business Development team with a young sales talent who wants to make career in the Cloud industry.
- Follow the latest developments in the industry and translate these to business opportunities for our organization.
- Knowing how to translate the prospects’ challenge to a technical solution that meets goals and budget.
- You are the person who guides our potential customers through the entire sales process, from researching their needs, pitching our proposition, completing the quotes all the way up to getting the signatures.
- Building up own customer portfolio through acquisition.
- Work closely with your Sales colleagues on the success of these customers in the next years.
- Design campaigns in cooperation with our marketing department and create leads from campaigns or promotional activities such as business fairs, which we visit around the world.
- This job requires travelling on a regular basis.
- Good dose of energy and the will to develop both yourself as your customer base.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT sales OR a Commercial Bachelor is required.
- Being fluent in English is a must; other language proficiencies are, of course, a plus.
- Knowledge of HubSpot CRM a big plus.
What we do
Low latency is our mission! In 2002 we set out to improve online experiences for gamers. Today, we translate our hosting innovations to various industries, but gaming is still in our DNA. And as of 2019, we are part of the Ubisoft family! We build out our network presence in data centers across the globe – from Moscow to Mumbai, Amsterdam to Seattle, and everything in between – bringing content closer to the users.
Our team works hard on everything related to running our privately owned premium network, from opening new points-of-presence, setting up peering relationships, developing integral products like anti-DDoS protection, and serving our customers with expert help and advice. Finally, we play even harder, in our office gym and bar, and with our lifetime access to Ubisoft games.
What do we offer?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company.
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge and experience).
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays).
- Travel allowance.
- Collective pension scheme.
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop.
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses and trainings.
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces.
- Free access to the U-play environment of Ubisoft.
- Free use of the in-house gym.
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Judy Iping via the green button at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Judy for questions about the position via email@example.com.
Of course we are looking for the candidate who most closely matches the above profile, but are you just not fully meeting the requirements, but are you convinced that we should choose you? Then let us know!