About the Job
Who we are
We are a leading provider of high-performance, low-latency hosting through a vast, privately-owned global network. As game sector veterans, we know what it takes for a network to withstand heavy demands. Now we’re growing faster than ever, keeping some of the world’s biggest games and WebRTC services online, and their users connected.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiter to join our HR Team! As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for finding, sourcing, attracting, and hiring talent to fulfill the company’s hiring needs.
As acquiring talented people is getting harder, your position will play a crucial role in executing our ambitious goals and staying competitive in the job market.
As a recruiter, you are the specialist when it comes to recruiting highly skilled professionals. What is their background? What drives these people to work? What are their common interests? What kinds of companies do they work for? Where do they look for new opportunities? What approach works best? You name it.
As a recruiter, you immerse yourself in your target group, so you can attract the right talent and connect them to us. You have a goal-oriented mindset. There is no time to lose, so as a recruiter, you evaluate your actions thoroughly. To do this, you are always easily reachable, respond directly and dare to make quick decisions.
Working during the pandemic is a challenge, but we can proudly say we have met that challenge head-on. Despite the distance, we can collaborate, bond, and get you settled. You’ll also have the freedom to structure your days, work times, and environment. If you feel safer working from home, take advantage of our budget for your home office equipment. Alternatively, feel free to use our Rotterdam office, including the fully equipped gym, kitchen, and gaming room (whilst complying with social distancing measures, of course).
- Set up a solid recruitment process within the organization
- Contribute to the ‘Employer ‘branding’ of the organization, in collaboration with the Marketing department & HR
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing Strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Create job profiles for vacancies in cooperation with the hiring managers
- Search for suitable candidates
- Use a multi-channel approach to recruit
- Screen, assess, and handle incoming applications
- Select and actively approach exciting candidates who are a good fit
- Be responsible for documenting and filing all contact moments, vacancies, and CVs
- Negotiate compensation packages with candidates (in line with the company’s policy).
- 2-5 years of experience as a Recruiter or similar HR role
- Degree in Business Administration, HR, or relevant field
- Understanding of and experience with technical profiles and candidates
- Ability and willingness to learn about the ‘ ‘vacancy requirements
- Passion for HR and Talent Acquisition
- Experience in Employer Branding
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing
- Playing in team
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
Additional nice things
Work From Home Budget
Travel the Globe
Vitality @ Work
Workout in our Gym
Get Free Games
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the application form at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for the candidate that most closely matches the above profile. However, if you are not fully meeting the requirements, but still think, that we should choose you – don’t hesitate to still apply or contact us!