In our Infrastructure & Cloud Architects team, we are always looking for talented and motivated new colleagues that can help our customers with their journey to the cloud. As an Architect, you will be able to analyse the customer’s business problems and requirements to translate this into a solution design and a transition plan. You are responsible for documenting the solution design and transition plan, and convincingly presenting them to the customer. Your colleagues in the Architect team all have a broad Cloud and Infrastructure knowledge and also hold a specialist area.
As part of the role, you will be responsible (specialist area) for developing requirements for private cloud technology, and implementation of applicable technology architectures using latest state of art services in the private cloud domain.
You must meet the following requirements:
- A MSc degree in IT or equivalent ability;
- More than 2 years of experience in an architect or presales position;
- Experience with infrastructure solutions, like NetApp, Pure, EMC (DellEMC), Vmware, CommVault, Veeam, Cisco (UCS)
- More than 5 year of experience with infrastructure design, including server, backup, storage, virtualisation, OS, database and networking
- Understanding of security principals;
- Understanding of networking principals;
- Understanding of workspace solutions;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both orally and in writing;
The following would be preferred;
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or Prince2 principles;
- Knowledge of motivation models and/or TOGAF;
- Experience with automation, orchestration and an understanding of end user experience;
The selection may include a test case to demonstrate your capabilities;
Applicants must be able to submit a certificate of good conduct.
- Flexible attitude
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
A great position in a team of motivated professionals, with the possibility to grow together with an ambitious organisation. An enjoyable work atmosphere and the opportunity to continually work on new and appealing innovations. All this is set against an excellent package of pay and employee benefits.
We are Europe’s largest data centre solution provider and cloud specialist. With over 600 employees and 3,500 customers in fifteen countries, we not only provide infrastructure solutions, we also offer the corresponding support, consultancy, financing and management. We are Europe’s largest managed cloud services provider with over seventy petabytes of managed data, distributed across our own data centres and data centres of customers. We are also partner to a number of leading Public Cloud providers, so we are always capable of offering our customers a fitting solution.
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the green button at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course we are looking for the candidate who most closely matches the above profile, but are you just not fully meeting the requirements, but are you convinced that we should choose you? Then let us know!