What will you be doing?
As Dev Ops Manager, you will provide oversite for the IT, development and customer support teams. We provide a SAAS platform to IT distributors and resellers (mainly Microsoft Tier 1 and Tier 2). The platform allows our customers to quickly and carefully deliver the Modern WorkPlace along with the reporting of MS Azure usage and consumption.
Reporting in our Amsterdam area office, your responsibilities ultimately include the following:
- Maintenance of production and development environments for teams in the Netherlands, Canada and India
- Maintenance of productivity tools and IT systems used by development, customer support and sales.
- Development roadmap schedule
- Customer Support
- Hiring, training and terminating
- Produce and publish reports on progress
You will report direcly to the CEO.
Reporting to you will be the customer support manager, the development manager and IT staff.
Who are you?
You have knowledge of and experience with Microsoft cloud Services.
- You have experience working with Microsoft CSP, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Intune.
- You can help our IT customers optimize and automate their Microsoft Cloud portfolio.
- You can assist in strategic customer liaison.
- You have managed development teams working in an Agile way through the commercialization phase of startup.
- You are a communicative, pleasant to work with individual
- You have a positive, customer-oriented attitude.
What do we offer?
Working with the latest techniques and developments from Microsoft
- A young and dynamic team, with a huge drive to tackle new things
- Focus on international growth, where you also play a role
- Are part of a growing organisation, with all the associated growth opportunities
- Laptop, cell phone, collective pension scheme
- 25 paid vacation days, so that there can be plenty of rest besides the hard work