The report discusses many vital industry facets that influence Trade Surveillance Systems acutely which includes extensive study of competitive edge, latest technological advancements, region-wise industry environment, contemporary market and manufacturing trends, leading market contenders, and current consumption tendency of the end user. The report also oversees market size, market share, growth rate, revenue, and CAGR reported previously along with its forecast estimation.
The Trade Surveillance System Market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 18% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Get Sample Copy of The Report NOW!!
With the increase in erroneous or abusive trading, the need for the deployment of trade surveillance systems is increasing. It helps to prevent market frauds and comply with government regulations.
Trade Surveillance is implementing a surveillance system that monitors and detects market activities for instances of market manipulation, fraud, behavioral patterning, and many more, thereby ensuring the prevention and investigation of abusive, manipulative or illegal trading practices in the securities markets.
Get 30% Discount!!
Trade Surveillance Systems Market Segmentation:
Top leading Manufactures Profiled in Trade Surveillance Systems Market Report are:
Software AG, Nice Ltd., BAE Systems, Inc., eFlow Ltd., Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., Nasdaq, Inc., SIA S.P.A., Aquis Technologies, B-Next Group, ACA Compliance Group Holdings, LLC, Eventus Systems
News and Updates:
April 15, 2019 BAE Systems Launches Major Update to its NetReveal Platform
January 24, 2012 BAE Systems Launches High-Definition Scientific CMOS Image Sensor
16 Oct 2019 BAE Systems Unveils UGV Technology Demonstrator Platform
June 23, 2003 BAE SYSTEMS Launches New Micro Infrared Camera
LEXINGTON BAE Systems Launches New Uncooled Infrared Camera
March 10, 2020 FLIR Launches Ranger HDC MR High-Definition Mid-Range Surveillance System
07 January 2020 Nasdaq Trade Surveillance gets data discovery capability
NEW YORK, Nov. 07, 2019 Nasdaq Launches Artificial Intelligence for Surveillance Patterns on U.S. Stock Market
Oct 8, 2015 Nasdaq’s Smarts Launches Trade Surveillance Monitoring For Dark Pools
10/05/2019 IIROC and Nasdaq unveil state-of-the-art market surveillance technology to enhance oversight of Canada’s capital markets
Inquire for Discount of Trade Surveillance Systems Market Report at:
Trade Surveillance Systems Market Scenario:
Cloud-based Platforms Expected to Grow Significantly
– Cloud-based trading activities are evolving rapidly owing to convenience due to digitalization and easy accessibility. However, with the growth of cloud-based trading activities, the need for trading surveillance is further increasing. Cloud-based trade surveillance systems are seeing a huge adoption rate as compared to the on-premise trade surveillance systems due to the host of benefits it offers.
– The cloud-based platforms or solutions deliver highly scalable performance and a robust environment for the development of these solutions. Also, AI technology is utilized to predict patterns in the captured data allowing for a standardized and efficient method of monitoring and surveillance of trade activities and maintain compliance in the industry.
– Further, various trade surveillance system providers are launching new products or product updates to adopt and provide cloud-based solutions. For instance, in June 2019, US securities and commodities broker INTL FCStone deployed a new trade surveillance technology platform from Eventus Systems to monitor its global futures activity. Following its recently announced expansion initiatives, INTL FCStone has also recently announced the expansion activities and has replaced its outsourced system and deployed the cloud version of Eventus Systems Validus market surveillance platform for greater cost efficiencies and capabilities.
– September 2019 – NICE Actimize, provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions has unveiled SURVEIL-X, an AI-powered and cloud-native trade-related surveillance solution to revolutionize trade surveillance system.
– February 2019 – Solidus Labs, a startup founded by a team of former Goldman Sachs engineers and providers of a machine learning-powered trade surveillance platform tailored for digital assets, secured a USD 3 million seed round of financing to tackle the digital asset market manipulation.
The key insights of the Trade Surveillance Systems Market report:
-The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Trade Surveillance Systems market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
-The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
-The Trade Surveillance Systems market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2020 market shares for key vendors.
-The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
-The report estimates 2020-2026 market development trends of Trade Surveillance Systems Market.
-Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
-The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Trade Surveillance Systems Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
In conclusion, Trade Surveillance Systems market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market supported elite players, present, past and artistic movement information which is able to function a profitable guide for all the Trade Surveillance Systems Industry business competitors. Our expert research analyst’s team has been trained to provide in-depth market research report from every individual sector which will be helpful to understand the industry data in the most precise way.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.