MK Digital is an ICT recruitment and selection agency specialized in the data center, cloud, telecom and hosting industry in the Benelux.
Thanks to our 14 years of experience and personal way of working, we have an extensive network of ICT professionals and top talents in the field of technology, sales, finance and marketing. This enables us to quickly match the right candidate with the right client.
Below you will find a vacancy of one of our clients. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply directly using the form at the bottom of this page.
Do you think that a friend, family member or acquaintance might be interested, tip us off and receive 50% of our earnings as soon as we have found him or her a job, for more information, just give us a call or mail Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Within our APM team we believe getting in control starts with the factual measurements of the IT performance from an end-users perspective. Together with your colleagues, you objectify the client’s IT performance and advise on how to optimise and improve the end user experience. You are the go-to person for all questions about application monitoring and migration projects, and you play an important role in the technical realisation. Start leading the way by using these insights to perform proactive and even preventive IT-management!
What do we expect from a Performance Specialist?
- You have a well-rounded higher vocational education with specialisation in ICT.
- You have experience in ‘political’ environments and have sound organisational sensitivity.
- You have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and find it easy to make and maintain contact at various levels in organisations.
- You have experience or affinity with this field and have knowledge of Performance testing, performance monitoring, performance engineering and performance troubleshooting. We will gladly educate and introduce you in the world of performance monitoring and testing.
- Pre: knowledge and experience with tools like: SilkPerformer, AutoHotKey, Selenium, Dynatrace, Nexthink, Splunk
- You are analytical and know how to get to the heart of the problem quickly.
- That person understanding optimal end user experience is the goal of IT
- Detail oriented when it comes to understanding complex IT environments
- Outgoing and ambitious when it comes to facing new challenges and speaking with stakeholders
- Responsibilities on both the business and IT sides
What you get
- The chance to optimize the end user experience at some of the top companies within The Netherlands such as Eneco & VodafoneZiggo
- An in-depth look at the IT environment and performance of these companies
- Colleagues with a similar mindset that creates an environment perfect for growth and personal development
- Create objective insights in the end user experience of our customers
- Discover how to deploy our APM’s chain monitoring tool for your clients
- Investigate complex issues within customers IT environments and work on solutions to optimize these
- Make indispensable contributions to the optimization of our service provision and software
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the application form at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via email@example.com.
We are always looking for the candidate that most closely matches the above profile. However, if you are not fully meeting the requirements, but still think, that we should choose you – don’t hesitate to still apply or contact us!