MK Digital is an ICT recruitment and selection agency specialized in the data center, cloud, telecom and hosting industry in the Benelux.
Thanks to our 14 years of experience and personal way of working, we have an extensive network of ICT professionals and top talents in the field of technology, sales, finance and marketing. This enables us to quickly match the right candidate with the right client.
Below you will find a vacancy of one of our clients. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply directly using the form at the bottom of this page.
Do you think that a friend, family member or acquaintance might be interested, tip us off and receive 50% of our earnings as soon as we have found him or her a job, for more information, just give us a call or mail Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Would you like to work in a multi cloud environment with a focus on Azure? If you have a love for the command line, understand clusters and enjoy working in a collaborative environment then this is for you! This team (Team Green) gives what you need and would love you as our new team member. We are seeking Cloud Engineers who can live up to our “Lead the way” motto. Our ambition is to set up and maintain environments in the most cloud native setup as possible. We do this by automating and capturing in code as much as we can. In addition, we redesign environments, so our customers can move their applications and workloads to Azure. Then, alongside our customers, we continuously improve and optimize the environments within Azure. Do you want to use your skills to help us exceed our customers’ expectations? Then start working in our team as System Engineer Azure!
“Here at this team we’ll support our clients on a daily basis. To make this easier, we love to automate with, for example, ARM templates, Ansible, PowerShell and Bash. Next to that, this team can be identified because of the extreme ownership they take. We work closely together with other customer teams and with the consulting team to deliver great results.”
As Cloud Integration Engineer Azure, you work in an enthusiastic, committed team. We have designed our structure in such a way that each team is responsible for a portfolio containing a number of customers. Within the multidisciplinary team we always seek a good balance between work experience and the desire to learn new things. You work together with other Engineers and a Product Owner in an agile, self-managed team.
It will be your job to deploy and perfect complex IT environments over long periods of time. After implementation, you will monitor, keep them running, and to continuously improve them. For you, things are never good enough.
What do we expect from our Azure Engineers?
- Linux experience
- In-depth Azure knowledge (certifications are a plus)
- Intimate knowledge of containers and clusters, aka Kubernetes
- Prometheus stack knowledge
- Willing to be on call / standby every once a while
Nice to haves
- Building clusters from scratch
- Already knowledge of CRI-O, Podman? Great!
- LAMP Stack (nice to have), Nginx, SQL/NoSQL
- Cassandra? Your team will love you (more)!
- ELK stack
- Networking, reverse proxying, secret management.
- GitOps methodology – preferably
- API Management or API usage experience
- Windows knowledge and experience
- A driven engineer with passion for Azure
- Someone who likes nothing better than working with the latest technologies
- Someone who wants to live up to our motto ‘Lead the way’
What you get
- A stimulating work environment where you work with the latests technologies
- Learning on the job and possibilities to develop yourself
- A fantastic team
- 20% Infrastructure as Code engineering in Azure (Devops)
- 80% System Engineering
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the application form at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via email@example.com.
We are always looking for the candidate that most closely matches the above profile. However, if you are not fully meeting the requirements, but still think, that we should choose you – don’t hesitate to still apply or contact us!